Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Life is about to get a whole lot busier

I got a job!!!!!

It is the job I have been hankering after for the past couple of years but, obviously, the timing was never quite right.

I am very excited and a lot scared and nervous about how on earth I am going to survive this juggling act. Since having children I have never worked more than two days a week, now I'll be working four days a week, albeit four shorter working days. Bren and his mum will be holding down the fort two days a week and the girls will be going to creche two days a week.

Please dont judge me! It is breaking my heart that I have to leave my baby, I am doing it out of necessity. When we bought our house we figured in one lot of maternity leave but not two.

Throw any tips my way on how to keep all the balls in the air at the same time. I have two weeks to organise as much as I possibly can!

No comments: