Friday, December 9, 2011

This weekends to do list

Wake up slowly, drink coffee, read the paper, let the kids choose our baking project, put the kids in charge of grocery shopping for said baking project, take a slow walk to the supermarket, enjoy the storms, watch a christmas movie, cover my baby in kisses, dance with my girls and boy, pash my husband, write christmas cards, wrap presents, eat watermelon, attend carols by candle light, snuggle under a rug, stay up late, get up early, hang the washing on the clothes line, dont answer my phone, dont check my emails, keep an eye out for santa, colour in, build with lego, forget work, plan summer holiday activities, have a water fight, got to bed early.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a pretty good weekend to me Love!
And awwww...Disco...how cute!
It's true, your children are wonderful...and yeo, Bren is totally that warm. welcoming and wonderful guy.
The countdown is on until brunch! Woot!
XL