Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Your piece of our puzzle

Of late I have had a couple of people share with me their story of Lola, where they were when they found out, what they thought/felt when they found out, how it changed their view of things.

Given it is close to two years since we lost our baby girl people feel more comfortable sharing.

For me, hearing these stories, has made me realise there is a whole other part of Lola's story that I havn't heard and, of course, I want to.

If you have a part of our puzzle that you would like to share, please do!

1 comment:

D said...

I think Im one that you talked about this with recently... right?
I will never forget, I got your message just as we arrived at a friends 40th in the hills and out of range so I could not get in touch. I was shell shocked and in the first instant thought it was Brendon joking because we were all bugging you with messages/calls because you were over due. I was totally numb, it felt so unreal. That moment will stay with me for a long, long time.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx