Monday, March 29, 2010

A Chance Meeting or A Beautiful Connection

One day the idea of contacting a psychic jumped into my head and in a desperately dark moment I searched for one online who would do a reading by email. I found one and contacted her. She got right back to me and I paid for the reading right away, she said it would take a couple of days. It took three weeks, numerous emails from me and excuses from her and finally after I sent a grouchy email saying I felt like I had been taken for a ride, the reading came through. It had such bad feelings about it that Bren and I read it once, felt nothing and moved on.

The VERY next day I woke up to find an email from a psychic in my inbox. She had read on my blog that I was waiting for an email from a psychic and she wondered if she could help me. After spending the day emailing and building a friendship, she offered to do a reading for me.

The VERY next day I had the reading and it was SUPERB. It struck me right in my heart, I felt like I was talking with Lola. It was so intimate and detailed and beautiful, I recall it as a dream of pictures now when I think back to it, it was so much more than words on a screen.

Our meeting was more than chance, someone brought us together at exactly the right moment. ♥

2 comments:

E. said...

How wonderful. I'm so glad you had such a lovely experience / reading.

Maggie said...

I'm so glad you had a good reading! I have gone to a psychic myself just for fun, but it was way before any of this happened. I'm itching to go again just to see what he says! :)