Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Oh my

I miss my baby girl so much. I just long to hold her. To see her getting all chubby and mobile and smiley. She should be here. We should be packing a bag for her for our holiday too. I HATE that she cant be here with us, her family.
Grief at this time of year is debilitating. I am just emotionally exhausted but there are so many obligations and expectations to be fulfilled.
Lola's tree is so pretty, we have been getting decorations to hang on it nearly every day but I want to show her the tree and explain where each decoration has come from.
Oh Lola, we love you and miss you every day xx

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Your right. She should be here. It's not fair. I wonder how any of this can ever get any easier. I don't see that at the moment.

thinking of you beautiful lady

mand said...

Even more {hugz} than before.

All i can say, if you're feeling like reassurance today, is that the first year IS the worst.

megs said...

Just wanted you to know I've been thinking about you alot over Christmas and wish I could give you a big big hug.

Wishing you and yours a beautiful 2010. xxoo