Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hi

I am still here and we are doing ok. It is a little hard to talk about what is going on with us at the moment though, hence the silence. We have had a couple of setbacks over the last week but we will find our way.
I have a totally off-topic question - We need some things to decorate our walls, we have been in our house since September and have not done very much in the way of putting our own stamp on the place. We have so many neutral colours and lots of chocolate brown throughout the house. We need lots of bright and happy colour! Where do you get your art from? Do you have any interesting ideas for wall art? Please share, I know many of my readers have a great eye for this stuff! xx

2 comments:

Davina said...

PAINT!! I love colour in our house, we have heaps of different colours to brighten up our place. Then of course - take a wild guess - we have heaps of photos!
Get one of your fav, wedding photos blown up on canvas. Tell me which one is your fav and I will get it done for you!
Then I buy stuff for the kids room on Etsy, but you already know all about that :)
Thinking of you guys all the time, even if only to rib Bren about losing to the Eagles... pffft!!

xxxx

glam-12wbt said...

Your colours sound similar to ours. While we don't have a lot of art in our house, I have some gorgeous mirrors, and have also used fabric to cover canvases in colours that complement the theme of the house. If you want pics, let me know and I will send you some. I love decorating our home, it is a huge passion for me and I love helping others to do the same.

Hope next week is a brighter one for you. xx