Saturday, August 8, 2009

Life is beautiful


Life is beautiful
Life is ugly
Life is up
Life is down
Life is sweet
Life is sour
Life is precious and fragile and hard and easy and amazing and terrible.
Hold on tight, who knows what your next moment will bring!

I have been hiding from the world this week, living in a bubble. I havn't been able to talk to my friends or family lest they witness the awfulness. (I hope everyone understands) I think I will be braver this week. I have been gathering strength by being alone and I think, maybe, I can face what this week will throw my way.

I dont know if these people know the impact they have had on me but all those lovely letters, messages and emails I received this week build me back up just a little bit more. I'm not just saying it. It is the truth. New friends, Old friends, and Family make things better every day, thankyou xxx

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Hi darl, your words are as beautiful as ever. You truly amaze me with your strength and courage to keep on going through these really difficult times. It is really lovely to know that you are gathering strength from all the lovely messages that you have been receiving from everybody. You, Brendan, Jack, Millie and our beautiful angel Lola are in my thoughts constantly. Sending you all lots of love, hugs and kisses xxxx

Anonymous said...

It is ok to take your time.
It is ok to continue to grieve for Lola.
It is ok to feel out of control...

xx