Thursday, June 25, 2009

Waiting For Spring



Waiting For Spring is the name of the picture above. That's me right now. I'm waiting for spring. I was back at the hospital today, alone this time. The newborn babies being held, hearing their cries, the pregnant bellies, the questions, were all too much for me today. I cried the whole time. I have to do it all again tomorrow and possibly for another couple of days and nights after that, with fear added into the mix.

I will be away for a few days and hopefully when I return the news will be good. Cross your fingers for me, surely it is time for our luck to change xxxx

Image: Danita.art

3 comments:

Lover of Little Things said...

Darlin,
If you ever need a companion to sit with you, or lend a shoulder or bring you coffee or whatever at the hospital, please don't hesitate to contact me, i'm an old pro at waiting rooms in hospitals! You may have noticed...I'm also quite good at spinning a yarn if you need to take your mind off things!
Fingers are crossed and well wishes goin out to you Darlin.
XXLiv
PS...why is there wheelchair access to the word verification bit????

Lover of Little Things said...

OMG press the wheelchair...weeeiiirrrddd and creepy!!!!

Jess said...

Hey hon, Hope everything is ok :-(
Let me know if you need anything, hope we can catch up soon. Will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you. Jess xx